moderated Re: Office 365???

Ann,

Someone needs to take a look at settings, and from an accessibility standpoint.  What you describe is nothing like what the defaults typically are with any version of Office I've worked with.  I suspect that someone has decided to "get creative" with how they're setting things up in the organization without every having thought about accessibility at all.

    ~ William Plomer