moderated Re: Office 365???

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 05:55 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
My student, starting a new job, is supposed to use office 365. It's awfully messy!
-
Ann, I'm sorry, but Office 365 is, for the most part, the same as Office has been since Office 2016.

If the student is transitioning from any version older than, I'd say, 2013 then there will be aspects that are new to them.  But, even then, the most common things have used the same keyboard shortcuts for decades now.  It's additional bells and whistles that are available, and a very few keyboard shortcuts were supplanted.

    ~ William Plomer