if you

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Aug 10, 2021, at 3:01 PM, Barbara Sheinbein <sheinbeinb@...> wrote:

Well just a comment.  I use Office 365 at home and had practically no
transition issues.  If the student is running into issues, I would guess it
is due to the network that is being used and how that was setup.

Barbara

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 4:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Office 365???

My student, starting a new job, is supposed to use office 365.   It's
awfully messy!

Any hints on how to work with the stinker would be appreciated.

Thx

If they are having to use it online; good luck. Perhaps calling Microsoft accessibility.
If they have an option to install the programs on their local drive, it is fine.
Or, perhaps FS support could help with the settings for online usage.