moderated Re: latest JAWS and zoom

Bill White

Hi, Cynthia. To stop the announcement of “to move to an item press the arrow keys”,

1. Bring up JAWS>Options>Basics.

2. Change the setting from

Tutor Messages Announce menu and control help radio button‑ checked‑

Tutor Messages Turn off menu and control help radio button‑ checked‑

3. TAB to the OK button, and press Space or Enter.

4. This should fix the problem without having to change the verbocity levels.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...