moderated Re: latest JAWS and zoom

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

It sounds like your verbosity level is on beginner.

You can change this by pressing insert+6 on the number row.

Search for speech verbosity.

Arrow down and press space on speech verbosity.  That should toggle you through the different settings.

I like Jaws to say as little as possible so I keep mine on advanced.

HTH,

Richard