From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 11:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: latest JAWS locking up

Most keyboards are typically cheap and have a lifespan of a couple of years before they do strange things so if you use a basic USB keyboard it's a good idea to always have a spare around or invest in something higher end like a Das Keyboard wired mechanical keyboard, they cost around $160 US I think but in my opinion are worth it. Another good one is the Logitech K780 which is a wireless keyboard. It comes with a USB dongle for use with a PC or laptop but also can be paired to two additional devices via Bluetooth. I highly discourage people to use the Bluetooth connection with a PC, the USB dongle is way more responsive. I have had mine for at least 2 or maybe even 3 years and it's still doing good.