moderated Re: Editing the status line in Word with JAWS

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I am running Microsoft Word Subscription Version 16.0.14228.20226, notice my version ends in 26 while yours ends in 16.

I wonder if Loreal is running the same one as me.

Loreal, if you don’t know how to get the version number of Word with Jaws, open word and press insert+control+v

This is possibly the issue.

A certain place might freeze over before Microsoft would take responsibility for this, but I’ll drop a note to FS to see if they can duplicate it with this version of Word.

Richard