moderated Re: Editing the status line in Word with JAWS

CJ &AA MAY <chrisalismay@...>

For some time the Jaws shortcut key has not told me how many words in my document. It tells me where I am in the document, i.e. which line and which page and if I press the shortcut at the end of the document, whether it has any spelling errors, but if I want to know how many words, then I have to press f6 and tab three times.

Alison

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loreal Lavigna
Sent: 10 August 2021 03:41
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Editing the status line in Word with JAWS

I contacted JAWS Tech Support today.  Best advice I got was to just use the F-6 key and read through all the info I wanted there instead of using a keystroke I’ve used for the past 21 years.  Oh well.

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna

General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist

Phone:  (518)330-5188

E-Mail:  LorealLavigna@...