Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws and NVDA

IN my opinion, no one can say how hard it is to learn anything because they are not you.

NVDA has many keystrokes in common with Jaws.

I’d start by browsing through the Commands quick reference:

NVDA 2021.1 Commands Quick Reference

When NVDA is running, press insert+n and arrow down to help and right arrow and you can find that list plus the user guide.  Two great places to start.

Richard