moderated Re: confusing problem

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Try F6

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2021 11:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: confusing problem

Hi, all, today I was on a website for an international church, and when I went to open a link for the latest sermon, jaws said, “read in English, French” and then it was gone. I couldn’t find anything like that on the website to choose English, and I tried alt N to see if that opened up options but that didn’t work. I have a similar problem when I type in my password on a site and it asks if I want to save it but then it’s gone and I can’t figure out the keystroke to bring up that option. Hope this all makes sense. Thanks in advance. Judy & Libby