From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason White via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2021 11:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Skype?

On 7/8/21 11:57 pm, Ann Byrne wrote:
Which version of Skype is most currently useable with JAWS?  My
overseas family is sending me Skype messages, and I need to be able to
hear them.
To the best of my knowledge, Skype 8 is best supported by recent versions of JAWS.

Note that it is being superseded by Microsoft Teams - including Microsoft Teams personal. Skype is on the way out.