From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michelle's Home Emails
Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2021 11:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: html list commandds not working on focus40 fifth gen.

hi there,

Michelle Stevens here,

when in html document the command is insert f3 to get list of html commands.

On the braille display cannot get this to work. I am pressing dot8 spacebar dot 2 for insert then dot8 spacebar dot 1 function and dots 1 3 for 3.

Is this a problem others have experienced?

Any help much appreciated.
michelle