moderated Re: signing out of old computers in dropbox

Mike B.

Hi Ann,

Using JAWS 2020 and Google Chrome, I do the following:

On Dropbox site, after logging in, enter on Account. This expands the account menu.

Enter on Settings

Enter on Security tab, to select it.

There are several other settings before the list of devices. Either scroll past them, or look for the word "devices" on the page.

Devices currently linked to Dropbox are listed from the most recently used to the oldest. Each device has an indication of when it was last using Dropbox,
and each device has an "unlink" button.

There shouldn't be anything else to click after you unlink an account, accept for Dropbox making the settings adjustments.  The times I've done this the changes took place pretty much simultaneously.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.