From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@sbcglobal.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2021 10:14 PM
Subject: signing out of old computers in dropbox

Trying to add dropbox to my new computer, I need to unlink computers
that used dropbox in the past. I can check the check boxes to unlink
the computers, some of which I haven't owned for years, but there is
a final something somewhere to confirm the unchecks, and I can't find
it. JAWS doesn't read the screen well. I used the touch cursor to
verify information; but I can't, even with the touch cursor, find the
stinkin' 'sign out of everything you just checked'.

If anybody has won this battle, please tell me how.

Thx