-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar and His Trusty Guide Beamer
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 1:02 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Reading spaces in a Word Doc

John,

Rather than trying to find those double spaces manually, just do this:

Ctrl+H for search and replace
2. Type two spaces in the find field.
3. Tab and type a single space in the replace field.
4. Alt+a to find and replace all.
5. Press Enter on okay when it's done, and press Alt+A again to find any
more (you might have some triple-spaces or more that need trimming.
6. Repeat until zero occurrences are found.
7. Escape out of the dialog.

Dave Carlson