moderated signing out of old computers in dropbox

Ann Byrne

Trying to add dropbox to my new computer, I need to unlink computers that used dropbox in the past. I can check the check boxes to unlink the computers, some of which I haven't owned for years, but there is a final something somewhere to confirm the unchecks, and I can't find it. JAWS doesn't read the screen well. I used the touch cursor to verify information; but I can't, even with the touch cursor, find the stinkin' 'sign out of everything you just checked'.

If anybody has won this battle, please tell me how.

Thx