From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2021 5:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: confusing problem

No, I would suggest doing it again and then opening a link near the bottom to listen to a sermon. It happened there, apologies for not telling you that, as this is church plant here by an African man and the service can be heard in three languages. Let me know if it pops up then. Thanks so much. Judy