From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Loreal Lavigna
Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2021 4:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Editing the status line in Word with JAWS

OK, Bill, so I checked and verified that the document is maximized, the view is set to print layout, and the zoom is at 100%. I also went into the status line and looked for print layout but didn’t see this. The only things I have checked presently are word count, page number, and line count.  Any suggestions?

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna

General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist

Phone:  (518)330-5188

E-Mail:  LorealLavigna@...