moderated Re: confusing problem

Bill White

Hi, Judy. I used the link with Chrome, and it did not prompt me with any dialog about reading in French or English. Do you have any chrome AdOns like Google Chrome Translate?

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2021 2:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: confusing problem

Bill, I’m using google chrome and the link to the church is below. Hope it works. Thanks a bunch. Judy

https://shekinahministries-int.org/about/our-history/

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2021 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: confusing problem

Hi, Judy. Can you give me the URL for the International church site? If I can duplicate the problem, I may be able to tell you how to find the English section. Also, What browser are you using?

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2021 11:27 AM
Subject: confusing problem

Hi, all, today I was on a website for an international church, and when I went to open a link for the latest sermon, jaws said, “read in English, French” and then it was gone. I couldn’t find anything like that on the website to choose English, and I tried alt N to see if that opened up options but that didn’t work. I have a similar problem when I type in my password on a site and it asks if I want to save it but then it’s gone and I can’t figure out the keystroke to bring up that option. Hope this all makes sense. Thanks in advance. Judy & Libby

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.