Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2021 4:58 AM
Subject: Editing the status line in Word with JAWS

I know I asked some months ago, but I’ve since upgraded everything on my laptop and cannot find this information.  I want to edit what is spoken in the status line when the JAWS key plus Page Down is pressed.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna

General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist

Phone:  (518)330-5188

E-Mail:  LorealLavigna@...

Website:  Click here for Transcripts By Loreal