From: "Rick Miller" <mil9@earthlink.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:52 PM
Subject: Using JAWS to Drag and Drop

All:

I am trying to rearrange some tracks in my music library. Whenever I hit the Drag and Drop keystroke, Control+Insert+num pad slash, JAWS keeps saying "Left Mouse Button locked," but I cannot move the track by arrowing up and down. I see you have to hit all three keys at the same time. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Rick Miller