From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Saturday, August 7, 2021 1:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Strange issue with JAWS and Chrome

i,

I use JAWS 2021, Chrome version 92, ending with 131. I have been
recently facing the following issue.

On Google, when I put in a search request, on the search results page,
the list of results entirely disappears after a few seconds. As in, I
get the full list of results initially, and then it vanishes for JAWS,
even though I am told sighted folk can see it there. For me, it says
about so-and-so results, search results, and then directly related
searches.

This has only been happening for a couple of days. Any thoughts?

Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Senior Resident Fellow,
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi, India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford