From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 11:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: number of pages in a PDF

Hi, Richard. The problem isn't that the information isn't available. The problem is that, if one is unfamiliar with this particular dialog box, and one doesn't know that this information is there, it is easily missed, since one can't arrow out of the edit box to see that there is more information there than just the edit box.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...