From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 12:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Deactivating OneDrive using JAWS?

Hi, Tom. Here's the easiest way I found to deactivate OneDrive.

1. From the desktop, press the Windows Key plus X.
2. Arrow down to Apps and Features, and press ENTER.
3. Press SHIFT plus TAB once to get to the list of categories.
4. Arrow down to Startup, and press ENTER.
5. Now, tab through the list of programs that run when the computer starts, and turn off OneDrive.
6. Close the Startup dialog, and reboot your computer.

Now OneDrive shouldn't come up when your computer starts.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net