From: "Niall Gallagher" <niall.j.gallagher.91@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 13:39
Subject: No OCR function in thumb drive version of JAWS 13?

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded and installed a thumb drive version of JAWS 13, but while
trying to use the Convenient OCR function I get the message "this component
is not installed on this system".

As there isn't an actual setup file for the thumb drive version of JAWS I'm
not sure what to do.

Any information is greatly appreciated,

Niall.

Sent from my iPhone