From: "Tom Cramer" <tom.cramer1@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 8:57 AM
Subject: Deactivating OneDrive using JAWS?

Hello,
Recently, I had some work done on my computer, and I guess it was
reset. Now, every time I start it up, it wants me to enter a password
for OneDrive. I guess it wants me to log in, but I don't want to do
that. Is there a way of turning this feature off so it doesn't come
up every time I start my computer?
How do I do this with JAWS? I have no idea.
Tom