moderated Re: Converting WMA files to MP3 with JAWS

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Depending on how many files you want to convert online converts are also a good option.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 9:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Converting WMA files to MP3 with JAWS

I had not realized that Switch is free.  Other NCH software I had tried was only free for a few uses.

IF audio conversion is all one needs, then it looks like a great choice.

GoldWave is more for advanced editing and can do conversion.

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Aug 5, 2021, at 8:50 AM, David Kingsbury <davidkingsbury77@...> wrote:

Hi,

Both Gold Wave and Switch can convert, but Gold Wave costs $40 while Switch is free. You can get it at:

https://www.nch.com.au/switch/index.html

David