moderated Re: question on downloading from YouTube

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Jeff,

Applian Replay media capture. The free version(demo) downloads 100% YouTube and 50% everybody else. HTH

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Lukacsena
Sent: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 10:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: question on downloading from YouTube

Hello List,

I remember that there was several programs to allow you to download stuff from YouTube. Can anyone recommend the best program, app, or set of instructions to download music from YouTube.

Also, what is the best program to split large music files.

I would think you would need a subscription to Youtube to do this, but if that not the case, please also let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena