From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:29 AM
Subject: RE: Track changes for Lee Anne

Jean,
You are right. My problem is that my documents are so large and have so
many revisions that I grow impatient while JAWS is building the list. Plus,
JAWS doesn't remember where you were Thus, if you have 40 changes in a 30
page document, it becomes tedious to have to scroll down the whole list
every time.