moderated Re: number of pages in a PDF

Bill,

I'd bring this up with Freedom Scientific/Vispero support.  They are not reading information that is part and parcel of that dialog, and that is clearly exposed such that other screen readers can see it.

It has been ages since I've had a difference in how JAWS and NVDA read a dialog box, and there's absolutely no reason for JAWS to be omitting that information in this context, as it is part of the dialog box itself.

    ~ William Plomer