From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jean Menzies
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 12:23 PM
To: JFW list
Subject: Track changes for Lee Anne

Lee Anne, and anyone else trying to better work with track changes.

I turned on the things that Ed suggested, but I also used the Jaws command of insert-shift-R to list all document revisions. It brought up a list. When you press enter on an item, it takes you directly to that place, and you can examine it, and then choose from the right click or context menu to accept the change or not.

No real need to worry about the colors.

Jean