From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 1:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: number of pages in a PDF

Mike, just to make a point (and distinction), Kevin was asking to know
the (total) number of pages in a PDF. Brian's suggestion only reports
what page number the reader is on.

From: kevin meyers [mailto:kman2020@wi.rr.com]
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 3:02 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>>
Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10 and Jaws2021. I
use Adoeby Acrobat reader. Is there a way to tell the number of pages in
a PDF file? Is there a way to determine if the page is portrait or
landscape? Thanks, Kevin