Re: Reading spaces in a Word Doc

Jean Menzies <jemenzies@...>

What is text analyser? Here I go again with culture shock from Jaws 8 to 13.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:04 AM
Subject: RE: Reading spaces in a Word Doc

Turn on text analyzer.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of John Sherrer
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:45 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Reading spaces in a Word Doc

Hi JAWS Users
Does JAWS have the ability to read the spaces in a Word document?
I am using W7 and Word 2007.
I am proof reading a long document, and sometimes I will hit the space bar
twice, so I want to fix this in the document.
John

RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

E-mail message.
Thank you.