From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: August 3, 2021 2:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Seamlessly switching from JAWS to NVDA on the fly

Sorry. What are their shutdown and loading hotkeys? I am not aware of these.

Rahul

On 04/08/2021, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
Hi.

As these programmes are not designed to work together, there's no
toggle or anything, if that’s' what you're after.
But why are you going to the desktop? That does seem like an
unnecessary step.
Both programmes have a keystroke that is meant to unload them.
I suppose if you really wanted you could make some kind of script to
unload one and load the other. Then maybe you could put it on the
desktop and set up a hotkey for it. But it seems like more trouble
than it's worth when all you have to do is hit a couple of keystrokes.