From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: August 3, 2021 03:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Seamlessly switching from JAWS to NVDA on the fly

Hi,

I sometimes switch over to NVDA from JAWS, in order to determine how it
deals with something that jaws is struggling with. But the process to do so
is slightly cumbersome. It requires going to desktop, turning off jaws,
turning on nvda and then going back to where I was.

Is there a way to switch on the fly? Or at least to turn JAWS and NVDA on
and off?

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Senior Resident Fellow,
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi, India Rhodes Scholar (India and
Linacre 2018) University of Oxford