moderated Re: Seamlessly switching from JAWS to NVDA on the fly

Glenn / Lenny

Both have the option to shut down without confirmation, so the respective shutdown hotkeys and loading hotkeys would be quite seamless.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rahul Bajaj" <rahul.bajaj1038@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2021 2:29 PM
Subject: Seamlessly switching from JAWS to NVDA on the fly

Hi,

I sometimes switch over to NVDA from JAWS, in order to determine how
it deals with something that jaws is struggling with. But the process
to do so is slightly cumbersome. It requires going to desktop, turning
off jaws, turning on nvda and then going back to where I was.

Is there a way to switch on the fly? Or at least to turn JAWS and NVDA
on and off?

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Senior Resident Fellow,
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi, India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford