Re: Reading spaces in a Word Doc
John,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Rather than trying to find those double spaces manually, just do this:
Ctrl+H for search and replace
2. Type two spaces in the find field.
3. Tab and type a single space in the replace field.
4. Alt+a to find and replace all.
5. Press Enter on okay when it's done, and press Alt+A again to find any
more (you might have some triple-spaces or more that need trimming.
6. Repeat until zero occurrences are found.
7. Escape out of the dialog.
Tastefully composed and transmitted from somewhere in the Western United
States, using a Dell Latitude E6520 and Windows 7
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Sherrer" <email@example.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 09:44
Subject: Reading spaces in a Word Doc
Hi JAWS Users
Does JAWS have the ability to read the spaces in a Word document?
I am using W7 and Word 2007.
I am proof reading a long document, and sometimes I will hit the space bar
twice, so I want to fix this in the document.
Jfw mailing list