From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: Sunday, August 1, 2021 7:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Google Dox

Hi,
What version of jaws are you running? I used to think that Google docs was not accessible either, but now, it’s definitely taking a turn for the better!

On Aug 1, 2021, at 4:26 PM, Tony Sohl <tonysohl@samobile.net> wrote:

Hi is ther a class we can take that will teach us how to use google dox with jaws and if so where can we find such a class?

I know Fredom Scientific has done some tutorials on how t use it with jaws but we cannot see the cdoc ument and we cannot get it to work hardly at all!