From: "Lee Anne Atkinson" <lee.atkinson@att.net>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:20 AM
Subject: RE: Reading text with colors

This is an issue. I had to use sighted help to evaluate the feedback. As
much of a pain as it is, you might have to get sighted help or try to hear
where the feedback is different. Also I heard on a list you could "merge"
the 2 documents and then you could tell where the differences were but I
have never done that.

I am sorry I can't be of more help...

Lee Anne