From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:41 AM
Subject: RE: Reading text with colors

Again, this is for JAWS 12. I have no faith in JAWS 13; however,
If you go into the verbosity selection (insert plus v), go to track changes
and turn on track changes detection. Have JAWS announce both the number and
the type.
Turn on track changes in your document with control plus shift plus e.
JAWS will read as though the changes were accepted, but on lines with
changes JAWS will announce same. Then use control plus arrow keys.