moderated Re: JAWS with more than one Braille Display

Cohn, Jonathan

Really, I have seen mention in the Voiceover Utility to pick a primary display, but if I have my Brailliant connected, it seems like I have to delete that  profile before I can use a QBraille. What am I missing?
In terms of JAWS, I have configured multiple braille devices and it will find the one connected, but I have never tried to use more than one at a time.
Jonathan

On Jul 31, 2021, at 11:09, Life in Six Dots <hello@...> wrote:

Good afternoon all,

I have been wondering if it is possible to have two braille displays connected to the same computer with JAWS at the same time. Like I can with VoiceOver on macOS. Is this possible?

Many thanks, Paul