From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2021 7:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Google Home Page - Accessing Shortcuts Below The Search Edit Box

I agree with Brian and I am not sure what all these More Options buttons are because I certainly don't get them. When I just brought up a list of buttons on the Google home page I only had 6, then when I maximized the Window I had 8, but only because when the Window was maximized "Google Search" and "I'm Feeling Lucky" showed up twice. I don't even get a single "More Options" button.

Not sure if Mark said which browser he is using when he posted his original message, but that would be good to know.