moderated Re: check writing software?

Andrew J. LaPointe

Could you send me that templet?  Sometimes I would like to fill out my own checks.  I have a check guide but my handwriting is not as good and at times, the amount or something is not clear enough for the Bank.  Thanks so much. Andy and Leroy

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2021 8:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: check writing software?

I've actually created MS-Word fillable form templates to match the check sheets a given user has.  That is if all you're looking for is something that allows you to get the date, pay to the order of, numeric dollars/cents, written dollars/cents, and memo exactly where they need to be.

I will gladly email you that template on the off chance that you're using the same checks.  These things are a PITA to perfect as far as alignments go for any given check printer's page layout, but once you have them nailed it's a perfect printout on to the check every time (barring printer jams, ink running out, etc.).

    ~ William Plomer