From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2021 7:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Creating gmamil address

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10, Outlook2016 and Jaws2021. I wanted to create a gmail email address and couldn’t get it created. I followed steps I found on the internet and it didn’t work. I got stuck on the page where I enter a user id and hit enter on create account. It just sits on this page. Does anyone have some instructions on creating a gmail email address? Thanks, Kevin