moderated Re: check writing software?

Ann Byrne

Hey, Brian,

This sounds wonderful; but the person inquiring in the zoom meeting said she has "small checks" and would hope she could find software to work with them. I haven't a clue what size small checks are, and I don't have her email address to ask her.

However.

I will save your message and hope she/we/you can figure it out. :-)

thx
Ann

At 07:36 PM 7/30/2021, you wrote:
I've actually created MS-Word fillable form templates to match the check sheets a given user has. That is if all you're looking for is something that allows you to get the date, pay to the order of, numeric dollars/cents, written dollars/cents, and memo exactly where they need to be.I will gladly email you that template on the off chance that you're using the same checks. These things are a PITA to perfect as far as alignments go for any given check printer's page layout, but once you have them nailed it's a perfect printout on to the check every time (barring printer jams, ink running out, etc.).--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043 Â

It is the function of creative men to perceive the relations between thoughts, or things, or forms of expression that may seem utterly different, and to be able to combine them into some new forms--the power to connect the seemingly unconnected.

~ William Plomer

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.