moderated Re: Google Home Page - Accessing Shortcuts Below The Search Edit Box

Mark Fisher

Hi, thanks for your responses Brian and  Cieghard.E
When I do my buttons list, I get the following:

Google apps Button
1 of 14
Google Account: Mark Fisher (meetthefishers@...) Button
Search by voice Button
More actions Button
More actions Button
More actions Button
More actions Button
More actions Button
More actions Button
More actions Button
More actions Button
More actions Button
Add shortcut Button
Customize Chrome Button

So from what I can tell, the "More Actions Buttons" are a list of shortcuts. Clicking on "Add Shortcut" allows me to provide a name and a URL which when saved, appear below the search box. This makes it easier to click on frequently used webpages rather than trying to find them in your favourites.

It would just be better if JAWS would provide the name of each ubtton as you tab over them.
Trust this makes sense.

I might try the Google Accessibility Desk.

Regards
Mark

--
Mark Fisher