moderated Re: new n quick navigation in Outlook messages is amazing

That last message sent before I finished.

I wish, and I know that it won't be granted, because the custom is what the custom is, that trimming all bottom quoted material before adding a reply would become common custom on these lists when it's entirely clear what and who the reply is to.  It's just so much cleaner and doing a CTRL + A, then hitting a backspace to accomplish it isn't difficult.

    ~ William Plomer