Sent: July 30, 2021 9:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: new n quick navigation in Outlook messages is amazing

Robin,

What follows is not meant to be critical in any way, but just to clarify things for me.

Can you tell me how this new command differs from the Outlook built-in keyboard shortcuts, when you're reading a message in its own window that's part of a conversation (AKA thread), where CTRL + < shoots you to the previous item in the thread, and CTRL + > shoots you to the next item in a thread, in the same reading window?

    ~ William Plomer