moderated Re: How do I make Adobe Acrobat stop automatically preparing a document for reading?

Unless you've explicitly chosen (and I don't even know if you can, when it comes to Adobe Reader's accessibility options) for the choices you've made at setup to apply to all users, they generally don't.

Almost any program that has options that can either apply just to an individual user, or to all users, will explicitly ask you which you wish to exercise when the install is occurring.

I would certainly believe that all the accessibility related settings of Adobe Reader are stored at the "per user" level.

    ~ William Plomer