From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bissett, Tom
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:45 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Reading large pdf docs with adobe reader

I find this interesting because I have to read manuals more than a
thousand pages all the time and I have no issues. It does take a long
time to load but once loaded it works fine. I will often save it as
text or run it through kurzweil to convert to word because of the load
time which can be five to ten minutes which is to long when I want to
look up stuff.
I am using XP pro sp3 jaws 11 and reader 9.
Regards
Tom Bisset